Please read the following carefully:
1. After acknowledgement of booking, the Domaine de Nouguiès”, consisting of apartments and Villa Nouguies, are given on lease by the owners, Ann and Rudi Faes, as a holiday residence.
2. We ask the tenant to transfer 25% of the total rent to the mentioned account number and to fill in, sign, and return the booking form. At receipt of the form and the deposit, we will send a written confirmation. The remaining part of the rental price must be entirely transferred 8 weeks before the beginning of the rental period.
3. A guarantee (must be deposited on our account or cash on arrivel) of 300 € for Cinsault and Syrah gîtes and 500 € for Grenache and Villa Nouguiès gîtes. This deposit will be returned to you within 2 weeks of your departure and providad there is no damage.
4. The tenant agrees to take good care of everything and to leave the accommodation in clean, nice and tidy condition at the end of the rental period, as they found it
5. In case of cancellation, the rental price will be returned after deducting the administration who charges and on the condition that the canceled time-slot can be rented again.
6.The rental period starts from Saturday 4 p.m. (arrival) until Saturday 10 a.m. (departure) for Domaine de Nouguiès, and from Friday 4 p.m. (arrival) until Friday 10 a.m. (departure) and for Villa Nouguies . As owners we must refresh the apartment before new tenants arrive; The tenant cannot live in the house longer than the agreed period, unless otherwise agreed.
7. The number of persons staying in the accommodation will not exceed the number that was filled in on the booking form, unless otherwise agreed in advance with the owner.
8. We invite the tenant to notify us as soon as possible of any malfunction, any failing electrical equipment or any mechanical failure in the garden or the swimming pool. In such cases, repair or replacement will be assured in the shortest possible time.
9. The tenant agrees to occupy the accommodation with the appropriate sense of responsibility and respect for the environment. If the tenant does not behave or causes a nuisance to the neighbourhood, the owner has the right to refuse him any further access to the accommodation and to break the rental agreement, without any right of rent restitution.
10. The owner accepts no liability for any malfunction or failure to be attributed to the public utilities.
11. The owner accepts no liability for any loss, damage, inconvenience or accident, caused by weather conditions, disorders, circumstances or strikes.
12. If the guest’s accommodation is not available for the booked renting period due to an outside disaster, the owner will return to the tenant the already transfered part of the rental price.
13. In no circumstances whatever, will the owner have to refund a higher amount for the renting period.
14. The swimming pool and other equipment in the domain and the Villa Nouguies, are not under surveillance, this is used at the tenants own risk and there guests.
Under no circumstance whatever, can the owner be liable for any loss, damage or accident.
The surveillance of the children during their stay at or resort is of the entire responsibility of their parents or other watching guests.
15. Smoking is not allowed inside the gîtes, ashtrays are at your diposal outside.
16. Small domestics animals are allowed after prior athorisation with the owners.